In the near future, Hopkins County Commissioner Beth Wisenbaker may be able to replace what she believes to be the last wooden bridge in her precinct 1. The old one-lane span is in a bottom over a deep ravine on County Road 1152 north of FM 1567 between Miller Grove and Highway 19. The bridge will be replaced with a $180,000 concrete bridge as part of the TXDOT off system bridge program. Work could begin by next fall.
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday