In the near future, Hopkins County Commissioner Beth Wisenbaker may be able to replace what she believes to be the last wooden bridge in her precinct 1. The old one-lane span is in a bottom over a deep ravine on County Road 1152 north of FM 1567 between Miller Grove and Highway 19. The bridge will be replaced with a $180,000 concrete bridge as part of the TXDOT off system bridge program. Work could begin by next fall.
- The Hopkins County Community Toiletry Drive A Success
- Traffic Stop Results In Foot Pursuit, Controlled Substance Arrest
- James Michael ”Mike” Marsh
- Wildcats Team Tennis Clinches Playoff Spot With Last Week’s Win Versus Pine Tree
- Trading Post for September 22, 2021
- Budget, Tax Rate, Utility Fees Receive Unanimous Approval From Sulphur Springs City Council