In the near future, Hopkins County Commissioner Beth Wisenbaker may be able to replace what she believes to be the last wooden bridge in her precinct 1. The old one-lane span is in a bottom over a deep ravine on County Road 1152 north of FM 1567 between Miller Grove and Highway 19. The bridge will be replaced with a $180,000 concrete bridge as part of the TXDOT off system bridge program. Work could begin by next fall.
- Three Wildcats Qualify for State Powerlifting Meet, Second Lady Cat Also Going to State
- Wildcats Track Team Takes First at Royse City Meet and Lady Cats are Third
- Trading Post for March 5, 2021
- North Hopkins and Como-Pickton Baseball Game Ends in 3-3 Tie Due to Rain Friday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Gets Two More Wins in Canton Tournament Friday
- Hopkins County Records – March 5, 2021