In the near future, Hopkins County Commissioner Beth Wisenbaker may be able to replace what she believes to be the last wooden bridge in her precinct 1. The old one-lane span is in a bottom over a deep ravine on County Road 1152 north of FM 1567 between Miller Grove and Highway 19. The bridge will be replaced with a $180,000 concrete bridge as part of the TXDOT off system bridge program. Work could begin by next fall.
- 3 Men Jailed Over The Weekend On Felony Warrants
- AARP is Offering Free Tax Return Preparation
- High Speed Chase On I-30 East Results In 1 Arrest
- Wildcats Soccer Goes 0-3 in Longview Tournament
- New Drop Off And Pick Up Procedures Announced For Como-Pickton Elementary Starting Jan. 18
- Trading Post for January 17, 2022