In the near future, Hopkins County Commissioner Beth Wisenbaker may be able to replace what she believes to be the last wooden bridge in her precinct 1. The old one-lane span is in a bottom over a deep ravine on County Road 1152 north of FM 1567 between Miller Grove and Highway 19. The bridge will be replaced with a $180,000 concrete bridge as part of the TXDOT off system bridge program. Work could begin by next fall.
- Dec. 3 COVID-19 Update: 44 New Cases, 63 Active Cases
- 2 Contracts Related To Pacific Park, Senior Center Projects Approved
- NET Continuing Education Conference Held In Sulphur Springs
- Patsy Nell Beckham Beck
- Wildcats Tennis Opens “Spring” Season at Kaufman Tourney Thursday
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn