Memorial Hospital and Clinic is taking a disciplined and methodical approach in addressing the Ebola crisis. Our organization reviewed and revised its existing policies based on the most up to date guidance from the CDC. We have updated our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to conform to those recommended by CDC.
- 2 Women Arrested After Xanax, Methamphetamine Found In Motel Room
- 2 Jailed On Parole Warrants
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Sex Crimes Against A Child
- 2 Rezoning Requests Receive Approval Of Planning And Zoning Commission
- A Dozen Wildcats Make All-District Soccer Team
- Harper, Little Named SSHS Class of 2021 Valedictorian, Salutatorian