Memorial Hospital and Clinic is taking a disciplined and methodical approach in addressing the Ebola crisis. Our organization reviewed and revised its existing policies based on the most up to date guidance from the CDC. We have updated our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to conform to those recommended by CDC.
- Ralph Hobaugh
- Information From the Welding Program at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center Campus
- Crime Down In Sulphur Springs During First 6 Months Of 2021
- Reminder: 2021 Back to School Fair TOMORROW
- Volleyball Tryouts To Be Held Monday, August 2
- See You Friday at CANHelp’s Free BTS Fair at Civic Center!