Memorial Hospital and Clinic is taking a disciplined and methodical approach in addressing the Ebola crisis. Our organization reviewed and revised its existing policies based on the most up to date guidance from the CDC. We have updated our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to conform to those recommended by CDC.
- Brookshire Grocery Offers Discount For Emergency And Critical Service Providers
- Social Security Recipients Will Automatically Receive Economic Impact Payments
- TEA: State Accountability, Testing Waived For All Districts, Campuses
- Express Transport Offering Elderly Care Packages For Those In Need
- Collin County Man Held On Warrants For Alleged Child Sex Crimes In Hopkins County
- Dike Teen Accused Of Making False Report To Sheriff’s Officers
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!