Memorial Hospital and Clinic is taking a disciplined and methodical approach in addressing the Ebola crisis. Our organization reviewed and revised its existing policies based on the most up to date guidance from the CDC. We have updated our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to conform to those recommended by CDC.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7