Hopkins County Memorial Hospital CEO Michael McAndrew told the Hospital Board Monday night he is pursuing a rural health grant for $200,000 per year for three years for an outreach project involving diabetes and children. McAndrew said the project would attempt to identify school children at risk for diabetes and begin to educate them on eating healthy and exercise.
- Travel Tuesday: Vegas Is OPEN, And Crowded
- Soil Solarization: Take Advantage of Summer Heat, by Mario Villarino
- CHRISTUS Offers Cardiac Calcium Scoring, COVID Vaccines, Neurology, Neuromuscular Specialists
- 2021 Juneteenth Celebration Enjoyed by All Ages!
- 5 Jailed On Felony Charges
- 5 Traffic Stops Result In Possession and Related Arrests