Hopkins County Memorial Hospital CEO Michael McAndrew told the Hospital Board Monday night he is pursuing a rural health grant for $200,000 per year for three years for an outreach project involving diabetes and children. McAndrew said the project would attempt to identify school children at risk for diabetes and begin to educate them on eating healthy and exercise.
- Sulphur Springs Middle School Football Coach Eddie Flores Reports 1-1 Record Tuesday Night
- Oct. 28 COVID-19 Update: 37 New Cases, 2 Fatalities, 236 Active Cases
- Wildcats Football Head Coach Discusses Upcoming North Forney
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Says Too Many Mistakes Hurt In Bi-District Match Loss
- Chamber Connection: Thanks To Stew Contest Sponsors
- Ribbon Cutting, Blessing For New Ruth And Jack Gillis Women’s Center Held Oct. 27