A 40-year old Cumby man was killed Wednesday morning when a large oak tree fell on him as he was clearing property in Hopkins County. The deceased had been identified as Ramiro Maares Jimenez. Justice of the Peace Yvonne King pronounced the man dead at the scene. The accident occurred on property off of FM 1567 between Miller Grove and Highway 19 at around 10:15 a.m. Wednesday
- Sulphur Springs Resident Accused Of Choking Wheelchair-Bound Man
- Cooper Lake State Park Offers 31 Educational And Recreational Programs In July 2022
- Sign up Now: Kids College Starts at Paris Junior College July 18th
- Strategies For Feed Supplementation Of Cattle
- GE Healthcare Recalls CARESCAPE R860 Ventilator Due To Potential Early Backup Battery Failure
- Melvin Jerome Jackson Sr.