The Hopkins County United Way will have their second report meeting Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m. in the meeting room at the AgriLife Extension Office off Houston Street. Last week, at the first report meeting, a total of $21,230 was reported, about 13% of the overall goal of $160,000. Last year’s first report meeting netted $10,734. A little more than $15,000 came in at the second report meeting last year.
- PJC Hosts Annual Giving Day Apr. 27
- Commerce Tigers Baseball Falls at Prairiland, 7-0
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday