The Hopkins County United Way will have their second report meeting Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m. in the meeting room at the AgriLife Extension Office off Houston Street. Last week, at the first report meeting, a total of $21,230 was reported, about 13% of the overall goal of $160,000. Last year’s first report meeting netted $10,734. A little more than $15,000 came in at the second report meeting last year.
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of July 26, 2021
- Local Students Kick Their Way to Championships!
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing