The Hopkins County United Way will have their second report meeting Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m. in the meeting room at the AgriLife Extension Office off Houston Street. Last week, at the first report meeting, a total of $21,230 was reported, about 13% of the overall goal of $160,000. Last year’s first report meeting netted $10,734. A little more than $15,000 came in at the second report meeting last year.
- 48 Percent Of All COVID-19 Cases In Hopkins County Are In Adults Age 51 and Older
- Oct. 29 COVID-19 Update: 5 Fatalities, 4 New Cases, 81 Recoveries Reported For Hopkins County
- Mulberry Street Disturbance Results In Felony Warrant Arrest
- Wildcats Basketball Team Has First Official Day of Practice Wednesday
- Glendale Tucker
- Harvey: CMFHSS Stands Ready To Serve Community Needs Daily And During Pandemic