The Hopkins County United Way will have their second report meeting Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m. in the meeting room at the AgriLife Extension Office off Houston Street. Last week, at the first report meeting, a total of $21,230 was reported, about 13% of the overall goal of $160,000. Last year’s first report meeting netted $10,734. A little more than $15,000 came in at the second report meeting last year.
- Jan. 21 COVID-19 Update: 2 Fatalities, 9 New Cases, 50 Recoveries
- Holly Tilley
- Game Day Thursday Features Soccer, Powerlifting, but no longer Tennis
- Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center
- McGinnis Sentenced On Intoxication Manslaughter, Aggravated Assault Charges
- City Council Approves Materials Bids For Saputo Sewer Main Grant Project