Monday the Hopkins County Commissioners Court unanimously passed a resolution supporting Proposition 1 on the November election ballot. The Proposition would utilize some of the funds out of the state Rainy Day Fund for highway construction. Some people oppose any use of Rainy Day Funds except for dire emergencies but County Judge Robert Newsom says lack of highway funds is a serious situation with so many people moving to Texas daily.
- National Drug ‘Take Back’ Day Collection Will Be Saturday October 23 at 223 Rosemont St. Parking Lot
- District & Campus Improvement Plans, Policy Update, Personnel Recommendations Considered During Sulphur Springs SSISD Board Meeting
- Lady Cats Volleyball Drops Four Game Set in Edgewood
- John Michael Johnson
- Wildcats Basketball 2021-22 Season Firmed Up
- Wildcats Middle School Football A and B Teams Stay Undefeated With Two Games Left