Monday the Hopkins County Commissioners Court unanimously passed a resolution supporting Proposition 1 on the November election ballot. The Proposition would utilize some of the funds out of the state Rainy Day Fund for highway construction. Some people oppose any use of Rainy Day Funds except for dire emergencies but County Judge Robert Newsom says lack of highway funds is a serious situation with so many people moving to Texas daily.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday
- Kentucky Man Allegedly Struck Arkansas State Police Patrol Vehicle During Slow I-30 Pursuit
- Wildcats Baseball Team Climbs Back Into Second Place After Defeating Mount Pleasant Friday