Greenville is next for the Wildcats’ football team Friday night and Lions Coach Marvin Sedberry says his program is not where it needs to be but he adds his players are making progress. Greenville is 3-2 overall and 1-1 in district play. Coach Sedberry says his best player is huge Offensive and sometimes Defensive Lineman Shaquille Anderson, 6’1 and 310 pounds. Coach Sedberry believes Anderson can play at the next level.
- Texas Department Of State Health Services To Award $10 Million In Grants To Support Local Vaccination Efforts Across Texas
- Jefferson Street Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Methamphetamine, 1 Arrest
- Clerk’s Office Enters Into Agreement With IDS For Docket Application
- Youth Soccer Camp Continuously Attracts More Attendees Under Coach Upton
- Splash into School at Splash Kingdom
- Hicks Column: Restaurant Leftover Safety Tips and Healthy Texas Youth Ambassador