AgriLife Extension Agents will be offering cooking demonstrations as they bring their Dinner Tonight cooking school to Fall Festival Saturday of next week. The cooking demonstrations will take place every hour on the hour from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday week in the foyer of the Civic Center Auditorium. A mixer will be given away as a door prize.
Home » News » AgriLife Extension Agents Bring their Dinner Tonight Cooking School to Fall Festival Saturday
- Pickton Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In FM 3019 Crash Tuesday
- Lady Cats Basketball Loses at Home to Mount Pleasant, 69-18
- David R. Kelly
- Obituary – Crystal Rogers
- Candidate Filing Now Open For May 7 Sulphur Springs City Council, Sulphur Springs ISD & Yantis ISD School Board Elections
- Hopkins County 4-H Clubs Collecting Food Donations As Part Of Souper Bowl of Caring