AgriLife Extension Agents will be offering cooking demonstrations as they bring their Dinner Tonight cooking school to Fall Festival Saturday of next week. The cooking demonstrations will take place every hour on the hour from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday week in the foyer of the Civic Center Auditorium. A mixer will be given away as a door prize.
Home » News » AgriLife Extension Agents Bring their Dinner Tonight Cooking School to Fall Festival Saturday
- 10 Arrested On Felony Controlled Substance-Related Warrants
- Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms Hopkins County Senior
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected