AgriLife Extension Agents will be offering cooking demonstrations as they bring their Dinner Tonight cooking school to Fall Festival Saturday of next week. The cooking demonstrations will take place every hour on the hour from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday week in the foyer of the Civic Center Auditorium. A mixer will be given away as a door prize.
Home » News » AgriLife Extension Agents Bring their Dinner Tonight Cooking School to Fall Festival Saturday
- Nelida R. Hug
- March 8 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 4 New Cases, 170 Active Cases
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – March 1-7, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Woman Jailed For The Second Time In Less Than A Month
- Wildcat Defensive Lineman D’Andre Peoples Signs to Play Football at McPherson College in Kansas
- Commerce Tigers Take First at Track Meet