AgriLife Extension Agents will be offering cooking demonstrations as they bring their Dinner Tonight cooking school to Fall Festival Saturday of next week. The cooking demonstrations will take place every hour on the hour from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday week in the foyer of the Civic Center Auditorium. A mixer will be given away as a door prize.
Home » News » AgriLife Extension Agents Bring their Dinner Tonight Cooking School to Fall Festival Saturday
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Enjoys Two Saturday Wins After Friday Road Loss
- Lady Cats Cross Country Wins Pine Tree Puddle Jump Meet, Wildcats Are Fifth
- Randall Wright
- Hopkins County Sept. 21 COVID-19 Update: 25 New Cases, 25 Recoveries, 14 Patients In COVID-Unit
- Guaranty Bank & Trust Lobbies Re-Opening
- Pickton-Pine Forest VFD Adds Brush Truck To Fleet