The Hopkins County United Way celebrated last year’s successful campaign during a CEO Luncheon Wednesday at The Lodge. The campaign raised $195,000, some $40,000 over the goal. The top fifteen donor businesses were recognized. Included was Flowserve. Campaign Chair Chris Voorheese called the Flowserve contribution perhaps the largest in Hopkins County United Way history. This year’s goal is $160,000.
- Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses Wakeland Loss On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Tough Weekend For Lady Cats Volleyball As They Drop Three Matches With District Play Beginning Tuesday
- Lady Cats Cross Country Is 2nd At LeTourneau Meet Saturday, Wildcats Finish 5th
- 4 Arkansas Men Arrested On Controlled Substance, Marijuana Charges Following High Speed Chase
- Early Voting Location Change, Election Grant Approved By Commissioners Court
- Pumpkin Patch at Central Baptist Church