Thursday Sept. 11th is Patriot Day, not to be confused with Patriot’s Day in April. Though not a national holiday, Patriot Day is a flag-flying day of observance of 9/11/2001. In Sulphur Springs, flags on the downtown square will be lowered at 7am tomorrow (Thursday) by the Hopkins County Marine Corps League. League members will also lay a wreath on the square in memory of 9-11 victims. All Americans are encouraged to fly Old Glory at their homes on Thursday.
- Love And The Effects Of COVID
- Chamber Connection – Jan. 26, 2020
- Information from the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Welding Shop
- Evaluating The Effect Of Frost, Freeze On The Landscape
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs And NETX Public Health District Partner To Offer Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Time Change, Shortage Of Testing Supplies Reported For CHRISTUS Facilities