Thursday Sept. 11th is Patriot Day, not to be confused with Patriot’s Day in April. Though not a national holiday, Patriot Day is a flag-flying day of observance of 9/11/2001. In Sulphur Springs, flags on the downtown square will be lowered at 7am tomorrow (Thursday) by the Hopkins County Marine Corps League. League members will also lay a wreath on the square in memory of 9-11 victims. All Americans are encouraged to fly Old Glory at their homes on Thursday.
- March 8-12 Meal A Day Menu
- Wildcats Baseball Team Goes 1-3 in Wylie East Tournament After Saturday Loss to Plano West
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Completes Three Win Week With 9-0 Win Over Marshall Saturday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Earns Big District Win on the Road 6-0 at Marshall Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Wraps Up Successful Canton Tournament With Win over Canton on Saturday
- Airplanes & Coffee At Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport