Thursday Sept. 11th is Patriot Day, not to be confused with Patriot’s Day in April. Though not a national holiday, Patriot Day is a flag-flying day of observance of 9/11/2001. In Sulphur Springs, flags on the downtown square will be lowered at 7am tomorrow (Thursday) by the Hopkins County Marine Corps League. League members will also lay a wreath on the square in memory of 9-11 victims. All Americans are encouraged to fly Old Glory at their homes on Thursday.
- Meal A Day Menu For June 21-25, 2021
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS