Thursday Sept. 11th is Patriot Day, not to be confused with Patriot’s Day in April. Though not a national holiday, Patriot Day is a flag-flying day of observance of 9/11/2001. In Sulphur Springs, flags on the downtown square will be lowered at 7am tomorrow (Thursday) by the Hopkins County Marine Corps League. League members will also lay a wreath on the square in memory of 9-11 victims. All Americans are encouraged to fly Old Glory at their homes on Thursday.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- William Zack Glover
- Start Making Your Own Outdoor Memories At Cooper Lake State Park
- Snowflake Campaign Is A Flurry of Activity
- Meal-A-Day Needs Thursday Cook, Wednesday Driver/Delivery Person
- Texas Sidewalks and Bike Lanes Receive Funding
- Lions Club Lighted Christmas Parade Still Scheduled Friday Night