Thursday Sept. 11th is Patriot Day, not to be confused with Patriot’s Day in April. Though not a national holiday, Patriot Day is a flag-flying day of observance of 9/11/2001. In Sulphur Springs, flags on the downtown square will be lowered at 7am tomorrow (Thursday) by the Hopkins County Marine Corps League. League members will also lay a wreath on the square in memory of 9-11 victims. All Americans are encouraged to fly Old Glory at their homes on Thursday.
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides