Don Roundtree is serving as a consultant for the Sulphur Springs ISD High School Tennis Court Project. Roundtree was present at Monday night’s meeting of the Sulphur Springs School Board. During a break, Roundtree talked with me about the progress of the tennis project. Monday night he told me that light poles for the project would be visible soon. A total of nine poles will be going up. The tennis building has arrived and is on site. Roundtree said walls should be going up next week. He added the electric and plumbing have been roughed in. The foundation for the T canopy and for the light poles was poured Monday. Concrete for the actual tennis courts will be poured soon. He said the project continues on schedule for a December finish. Roundtree added the project would create a big footprint that would cover a lot of ground.
- 3 Transferred From Other Facilities On Felony Hopkins County Warrants
- CASA, Commissioners Court Encourage Community To Help Spread Awareness, Take Action To Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Lady Cats Softball Wins Tenth Straight, Beating Texas High 10-1
- SSISD Trustees Approve 10 Personnel Items
- Dermatology, Urology Among Medical Specialty Needs Offered In Sulphur Springs
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report April 5-11, 2021