Don Roundtree is serving as a consultant for the Sulphur Springs ISD High School Tennis Court Project. Roundtree was present at Monday night’s meeting of the Sulphur Springs School Board. During a break, Roundtree talked with me about the progress of the tennis project. Monday night he told me that light poles for the project would be visible soon. A total of nine poles will be going up. The tennis building has arrived and is on site. Roundtree said walls should be going up next week. He added the electric and plumbing have been roughed in. The foundation for the T canopy and for the light poles was poured Monday. Concrete for the actual tennis courts will be poured soon. He said the project continues on schedule for a December finish. Roundtree added the project would create a big footprint that would cover a lot of ground.
- Deputies Served Two Warrants, Took Three People To Jail
- Sept. 30 COVID-19 Update: 4 New Cases, 3 Recoveries, 78 Active Cases In Hopkins County
- Mount Pleasant Man Jailed For Evading Arrest With A Vehicle
- Trading Post for September 30, 2020
- SCU Investigators Arrested 2 Pairs Tuesday
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 21-27, 2020