At a special meeting Tuesday night, the Sulphur Springs City Council approved some required ordinances on second and final reading related to the budget for the next fiscal year that begins October 1. Included were the appropriations ordinance, setting the tax rate, water rate, sewer rate and sanitation rate and authorizing updated service credits. The council also approved an enterprise project zone and reinvestment zone to help Saputo Dairy Foods.
Home » Sulphur Springs City Council News » Sulphur Springs City Council Approved Required Ordinances
- Butch McIllwain
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon