At a special meeting Tuesday night, the Sulphur Springs City Council approved some required ordinances on second and final reading related to the budget for the next fiscal year that begins October 1. Included were the appropriations ordinance, setting the tax rate, water rate, sewer rate and sanitation rate and authorizing updated service credits. The council also approved an enterprise project zone and reinvestment zone to help Saputo Dairy Foods.
Home » Sulphur Springs City Council News » Sulphur Springs City Council Approved Required Ordinances
- 10 Arrested On Felony Controlled Substance-Related Warrants
- Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms Hopkins County Senior
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected