At a special meeting Tuesday night, the Sulphur Springs City Council approved some required ordinances on second and final reading related to the budget for the next fiscal year that begins October 1. Included were the appropriations ordinance, setting the tax rate, water rate, sewer rate and sanitation rate and authorizing updated service credits. The council also approved an enterprise project zone and reinvestment zone to help Saputo Dairy Foods.
Home » Sulphur Springs City Council News » Sulphur Springs City Council Approved Required Ordinances
- Nelida R. Hug
- March 8 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 4 New Cases, 170 Active Cases
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – March 1-7, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Woman Jailed For The Second Time In Less Than A Month
- Wildcat Defensive Lineman D’Andre Peoples Signs to Play Football at McPherson College in Kansas
- Commerce Tigers Take First at Track Meet