At a special meeting Tuesday night, the Sulphur Springs City Council approved some required ordinances on second and final reading related to the budget for the next fiscal year that begins October 1. Included were the appropriations ordinance, setting the tax rate, water rate, sewer rate and sanitation rate and authorizing updated service credits. The council also approved an enterprise project zone and reinvestment zone to help Saputo Dairy Foods.
Home » Sulphur Springs City Council News » Sulphur Springs City Council Approved Required Ordinances
- Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Weighs in on Scrimmage and Frisco Wakeland Offense
- Wildcats Football Offensive Coordinator Matt Young Comments on Scrimmage and Frisco Wakeland Defense
- Lady Cats Volleyball on Game Day Tuesday, Team Tennis Match Postponed
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- The American Pickers Are Coming To Texas
- High Speed Chase Ends With Crash