Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom has visited several counties on mission trips that do not have the right to vote, as we know it. He is encouraging all citizens of Hopkins County to register and vote in the November General Election. The last day to register is Monday, October 6. Election day is Tuesday, November 4. County voters will have two county elections and numerous state races to vote on.
- David R. Kelly
- Obituary – Crystal Rogers
- Candidate Filing Now Open For May 7 Sulphur Springs City Council, Sulphur Springs ISD & Yantis ISD School Board Elections
- Hopkins County 4-H Clubs Collecting Food Donations As Part Of Souper Bowl of Caring
- Cumby ISD Will Remain Closed Rest Of Week Due Staffing Shortages In Essential Areas Due To Illness
- Chamber Connection – Jan. 19: Lunch & Learn, Sip & Shop, Business Before Hours Coming Up