A 24-year old Sulphur Springs man was charged with three counts of intoxication assault and one count of causing an accident involving serious bodily injury after a one-vehicle accident Tuesday night. JP Ronny Glossup set bonds totaling $40,000 for Luis Felipe Coronado-Moreno. The accident occurred on FM 71 just inside the county line right before 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Three persons, an adult and two children, were taken to hospitals by helicopter. The driver left the scene in another vehicle that picked him up but he was arrested a short time later by DPS Trooper Cory Hale.
- PJC Hosts Annual Giving Day Apr. 27
- Commerce Tigers Baseball Falls at Prairiland, 7-0
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday