A 24-year old Sulphur Springs man was charged with three counts of intoxication assault and one count of causing an accident involving serious bodily injury after a one-vehicle accident Tuesday night. JP Ronny Glossup set bonds totaling $40,000 for Luis Felipe Coronado-Moreno. The accident occurred on FM 71 just inside the county line right before 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Three persons, an adult and two children, were taken to hospitals by helicopter. The driver left the scene in another vehicle that picked him up but he was arrested a short time later by DPS Trooper Cory Hale.
- 9 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance Charges
- Hopkins County Records — June 25, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for June 27, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Assaulting An Officer With A Knife
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- 4 Jailed Thursday In Hopkins County On Felony Warrants