A 24-year old Sulphur Springs man was charged with three counts of intoxication assault and one count of causing an accident involving serious bodily injury after a one-vehicle accident Tuesday night. JP Ronny Glossup set bonds totaling $40,000 for Luis Felipe Coronado-Moreno. The accident occurred on FM 71 just inside the county line right before 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Three persons, an adult and two children, were taken to hospitals by helicopter. The driver left the scene in another vehicle that picked him up but he was arrested a short time later by DPS Trooper Cory Hale.
- Como-Pickton FFA Sweeps Glenrose ‘No Name Ag Mech Show’ on January 19, 2021
- Membership Drive Now Open by HC Genealogical Society
- Jan. 21 COVID-19 Update: 2 Fatalities, 9 New Cases, 50 Recoveries
- Holly Tilley
- Game Day Thursday Features Soccer, Powerlifting, but no longer Tennis
- Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center