A 24-year old Sulphur Springs man was charged with three counts of intoxication assault and one count of causing an accident involving serious bodily injury after a one-vehicle accident Tuesday night. JP Ronny Glossup set bonds totaling $40,000 for Luis Felipe Coronado-Moreno. The accident occurred on FM 71 just inside the county line right before 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Three persons, an adult and two children, were taken to hospitals by helicopter. The driver left the scene in another vehicle that picked him up but he was arrested a short time later by DPS Trooper Cory Hale.
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of July 26, 2021
- Local Students Kick Their Way to Championships!
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing