A 24-year old Sulphur Springs man was charged with three counts of intoxication assault and one count of causing an accident involving serious bodily injury after a one-vehicle accident Tuesday night. JP Ronny Glossup set bonds totaling $40,000 for Luis Felipe Coronado-Moreno. The accident occurred on FM 71 just inside the county line right before 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Three persons, an adult and two children, were taken to hospitals by helicopter. The driver left the scene in another vehicle that picked him up but he was arrested a short time later by DPS Trooper Cory Hale.
- Libertarian Lou Antonelli Seeking Texas 4th Congressional District Seat
- Sept. 29 COVID-19 Update: 7 New Cases, 21 Recoveries, Update On Age Percentages
- Strides For Blue 122 On Their Walk To Dallas
- 3 Jailed On Controlled Substance Charges Monday
- Hicks: Plenty in Store For the Rest of 2020
- Putting Two and Two Together at PJC