The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department will again be participating in the DEA’s Drug Take Back Day this Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Brookshire’s parking lot. They will accept old pills, liquids and patches with no questions asked.
Home » Sheriff's Department » Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department Will Again be Participating in the DEA’s Drug Take Back Day
- 3 Transferred From Other Facilities On Felony Hopkins County Warrants
- CASA, Commissioners Court Encourage Community To Help Spread Awareness, Take Action To Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Lady Cats Softball Wins Tenth Straight, Beating Texas High 10-1
- SSISD Trustees Approve 10 Personnel Items
- Dermatology, Urology Among Medical Specialty Needs Offered In Sulphur Springs
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report April 5-11, 2021