The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department will again be participating in the DEA’s Drug Take Back Day this Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Brookshire’s parking lot. They will accept old pills, liquids and patches with no questions asked.
Home » Sheriff's Department » Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department Will Again be Participating in the DEA’s Drug Take Back Day
- 3 Men Jailed Over The Weekend On Felony Warrants
- AARP is Offering Free Tax Return Preparation
- High Speed Chase On I-30 East Results In 1 Arrest
- Wildcats Soccer Goes 0-3 in Longview Tournament
- New Drop Off And Pick Up Procedures Announced For Como-Pickton Elementary Starting Jan. 18
- Trading Post for January 17, 2022