The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department will again be participating in the DEA’s Drug Take Back Day this Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Brookshire’s parking lot. They will accept old pills, liquids and patches with no questions asked.
Home » Sheriff's Department » Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department Will Again be Participating in the DEA’s Drug Take Back Day
- Sheriff’s Office Asks For Help For Deputy Whose Home Was Damaged By Fire
- Pittsburg Man In Custody On Warrants For Violating Probation, Parole
- Melba Knight
- Commerce Woman Jailed On Aggravated Assault Warrant
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested For Aggravated Robbery
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 28, 2020