The Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board is expected to adopt a tax rate for next fiscal year’s budget that is up 3.63-cents to a maximum 25-cents per $100 valuation at a Monday night meeting at 6 p.m. The board is also expected to consider a non-budgeted fiber upgrade for the Emory clinic.
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center Offering Short-Term Industry Readiness Course
- Fall Enrollment at Paris Junior College
- Winnsboro Police Department Sept. 20-26, 2021 Media Report
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital: News Release September 28, 2021
- Cornhole Tourney with Cash Prize
- With 958 Texas Deaths in 2020, Local MADD Event Rounds Up Support for Mothers Against Drunk (and Drugged) Driving Campaign