The Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board is expected to adopt a tax rate for next fiscal year’s budget that is up 3.63-cents to a maximum 25-cents per $100 valuation at a Monday night meeting at 6 p.m. The board is also expected to consider a non-budgeted fiber upgrade for the Emory clinic.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021