The Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board is expected to adopt a tax rate for next fiscal year’s budget that is up 3.63-cents to a maximum 25-cents per $100 valuation at a Monday night meeting at 6 p.m. The board is also expected to consider a non-budgeted fiber upgrade for the Emory clinic.
- 27th COVID-19 Fatality Reported On Oct. 24 For Hopkins County
- Hohenberger, Brantley, Juarez Receive Top Hopkins County Stew Contest Awards
- Early Morning Disturbance Complaint Results In 2 Intoxication Arrests
- Heroin, Pills, Marijuana Found During Warrant Arrest
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 26, 2020
- Tire Town’s Mike Gilmer Featured in Radio Ink Magazine As Longtime Local Radio Advertiser on KSST