The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to approve a county nuisance abatement policy at a regular meeting Monday morning. A work session to follow will touch on the Civic Center, environmental issues, new jail construction and the Sheriff’s Office.
Home » News » Hopkins County Commissioners Court is Expected to Approve a County Nuisance Abatement Policy
- 3 Men Arrested On Felony Warrants In 2 Days
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 15, 2021
- D6 Inc. Plans To Relocate Company Headquarters To Sulphur Springs
- Official Ceremony Marks Cooper Lake State Park 25th Anniversary
- Friday Game Day Brings Lady Cats Volleyball Back at Home, Wildcats Football in Corsicana
- Hopkins County Fall Festival Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament