The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to approve a county nuisance abatement policy at a regular meeting Monday morning. A work session to follow will touch on the Civic Center, environmental issues, new jail construction and the Sheriff’s Office.
Home » News » Hopkins County Commissioners Court is Expected to Approve a County Nuisance Abatement Policy
- Free COVID-19 Vaccinations Offered Feb. 1 By Hopkins County Emergency Management
- Obituary – Sheila Kay Davidson
- Friday Game Day Has Four Teams In District Action
- Brooklynn Burnside Signs Letter To Play at Cisco
- Rowlett Man, 2 Juveniles Jailed Following A Pursuit, Livestock Cruelty Complaint
- Obituary – Rosa Lee Chamberlain