The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to approve a county nuisance abatement policy at a regular meeting Monday morning. A work session to follow will touch on the Civic Center, environmental issues, new jail construction and the Sheriff’s Office.
Home » News » Hopkins County Commissioners Court is Expected to Approve a County Nuisance Abatement Policy
- Wildcat Offensive Lineman Somjai Pryor Signs to Play Football at Kansas Wesleyan University
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Says His Team Will Not Do Formal Spring Football This Year
- April 15 Tira News: Dodd Family Celebrates Newest Addition
- Drug Take Back Day Planned April 24 In Sulphur Springs
- Wildcats Golfer Grant Mohesky Signs Letter of Intent with Arkansas-Monticello Boll Weevils
- At Least Six People Booked Into Hopkins County Jail On Felony Warrants