The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to approve a county nuisance abatement policy at a regular meeting Monday morning. A work session to follow will touch on the Civic Center, environmental issues, new jail construction and the Sheriff’s Office.
Home » News » Hopkins County Commissioners Court is Expected to Approve a County Nuisance Abatement Policy
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce
- Securities Commissioner Enters Disciplinary Order Fining Waxahachie Investment Company
- Canceled: No Jury Duty Monday Morning At Civic Center
- End of July Also Marks End of Off-Season Activities for Sulphur Springs Sports Teams