The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to approve a county nuisance abatement policy at a regular meeting Monday morning. A work session to follow will touch on the Civic Center, environmental issues, new jail construction and the Sheriff’s Office.
Home » News » Hopkins County Commissioners Court is Expected to Approve a County Nuisance Abatement Policy
- Saltillo FFA Student Earns Blue Ribbon in Ag Mechanics Class
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Homecoming Court, Duchess
- Jan. 25-29 Meal A Day Menu
- Wildcats Soccer Team Defeats Host School in Final Game to Win Terrell Tournament Saturday
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Defeats Life Waxahachie and Wins Terrell Tournament on Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Team Picks Up Another District Win