The Hopkins County Commissioners Court has a special meeting and two work sessions planned for Wednesday. A routine agenda will be considered at the special meeting at 1 p.m. in the Commissioners Courtroom. The court will have work sessions on construction of the new jail at 1:30 p.m. and on phone systems with the District Attorney at 3 p.m.
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements
- Wildcats A and B Middle School Football Teams 7-0 With One Game Left Tuesday
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Second Five-Set Match of Season in Longview