The Hopkins County Commissioners Court has a special meeting and two work sessions planned for Wednesday. A routine agenda will be considered at the special meeting at 1 p.m. in the Commissioners Courtroom. The court will have work sessions on construction of the new jail at 1:30 p.m. and on phone systems with the District Attorney at 3 p.m.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Still Seeking Their First Win After Two Tournament Losses Friday
- Big Late Rally Puts Lady Cats Softball Team in the Win Column at Allen Tourney Friday
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Goat Show Results
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Lamb Show Results
- Friday Game Day Includes Baseball, Softball and Golf
- Paris Man Accused Of Tossing Pills, Marijuana Out Of SUV