The Hopkins County Commissioners Court has a special meeting and two work sessions planned for Wednesday. A routine agenda will be considered at the special meeting at 1 p.m. in the Commissioners Courtroom. The court will have work sessions on construction of the new jail at 1:30 p.m. and on phone systems with the District Attorney at 3 p.m.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7