The Hopkins County Commissioners Court has a special meeting and two work sessions planned for Wednesday. A routine agenda will be considered at the special meeting at 1 p.m. in the Commissioners Courtroom. The court will have work sessions on construction of the new jail at 1:30 p.m. and on phone systems with the District Attorney at 3 p.m.
- Hopkins County Sept. 18 COVID-19 Update: 5 New Cases, 4 Recoveries, 73 Active Cases
- TxDOT to Help Parents as Agency Reports Most Car Seats Are Used Incorrectly
- Volleyball and Cross Country Are on Tap on This Game Day Friday
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Said He Saw Good and Bad During Thursday Scrimmage
- HCSO: Wilmer Man Caught In Hopkins County With Gun Stolen From Denton
- Man Accused Of Drunk Driving During Crash On Hillcrest Drive Overpass