Four mini-walks leading up to the big Walk to Remember at The Gardens of Hopkins County Memorial Hospital on October 9 are taking place this week. They are at Terrific Tuesdays Tuesday 10 a.m., Rock Creek Health and Rehab Wednesday 2 p.m., Hopkins Place Thursday 10:30 a.m. and Wesley House Friday 10 a.m. The walks raise awareness of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Free COVID-19 Vaccinations Offered Feb. 1 By Hopkins County Emergency Management
- Obituary – Sheila Kay Davidson
- Friday Game Day Has Four Teams In District Action
- Brooklynn Burnside Signs Letter To Play at Cisco
- Rowlett Man, 2 Juveniles Jailed Following A Pursuit, Livestock Cruelty Complaint
- Obituary – Rosa Lee Chamberlain