Four mini-walks leading up to the big Walk to Remember at The Gardens of Hopkins County Memorial Hospital on October 9 are taking place this week. They are at Terrific Tuesdays Tuesday 10 a.m., Rock Creek Health and Rehab Wednesday 2 p.m., Hopkins Place Thursday 10:30 a.m. and Wesley House Friday 10 a.m. The walks raise awareness of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Saltillo FFA Student Earns Blue Ribbon in Ag Mechanics Class
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Homecoming Court, Duchess
- Jan. 25-29 Meal A Day Menu
- Wildcats Soccer Team Defeats Host School in Final Game to Win Terrell Tournament Saturday
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Defeats Life Waxahachie and Wins Terrell Tournament on Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Team Picks Up Another District Win