Four mini-walks leading up to the big Walk to Remember at The Gardens of Hopkins County Memorial Hospital on October 9 are taking place this week. They are at Terrific Tuesdays Tuesday 10 a.m., Rock Creek Health and Rehab Wednesday 2 p.m., Hopkins Place Thursday 10:30 a.m. and Wesley House Friday 10 a.m. The walks raise awareness of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- 3 Men Arrested On Felony Warrants In 2 Days
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 15, 2021
- D6 Inc. Plans To Relocate Company Headquarters To Sulphur Springs
- Official Ceremony Marks Cooper Lake State Park 25th Anniversary
- Friday Game Day Brings Lady Cats Volleyball Back at Home, Wildcats Football in Corsicana
- Hopkins County Fall Festival Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament