Four mini-walks leading up to the big Walk to Remember at The Gardens of Hopkins County Memorial Hospital on October 9 are taking place this week. They are at Terrific Tuesdays Tuesday 10 a.m., Rock Creek Health and Rehab Wednesday 2 p.m., Hopkins Place Thursday 10:30 a.m. and Wesley House Friday 10 a.m. The walks raise awareness of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Wildcat Offensive Lineman Somjai Pryor Signs to Play Football at Kansas Wesleyan University
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Says His Team Will Not Do Formal Spring Football This Year
- April 15 Tira News: Dodd Family Celebrates Newest Addition
- Drug Take Back Day Planned April 24 In Sulphur Springs
- Wildcats Golfer Grant Mohesky Signs Letter of Intent with Arkansas-Monticello Boll Weevils
- At Least Six People Booked Into Hopkins County Jail On Felony Warrants