Four mini-walks leading up to the big Walk to Remember at The Gardens of Hopkins County Memorial Hospital on October 9 are taking place this week. They are at Terrific Tuesdays Tuesday 10 a.m., Rock Creek Health and Rehab Wednesday 2 p.m., Hopkins Place Thursday 10:30 a.m. and Wesley House Friday 10 a.m. The walks raise awareness of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce
- Securities Commissioner Enters Disciplinary Order Fining Waxahachie Investment Company
- Canceled: No Jury Duty Monday Morning At Civic Center
- End of July Also Marks End of Off-Season Activities for Sulphur Springs Sports Teams