Lawmen in Hopkins County will soon be changing the way they handle suspected DWI cases. If a suspect refuses to give a blood sample or take a Breathalyzer test, lawmen will contact either District Judge Eddie Northcutt, County Court at Law Judge Amy Smith or County Judge Robert Newsom for a search warrant for a blood draw. Judge Newsom said the new policy would result in stronger cases to prosecute
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!