Lawmen in Hopkins County will soon be changing the way they handle suspected DWI cases. If a suspect refuses to give a blood sample or take a Breathalyzer test, lawmen will contact either District Judge Eddie Northcutt, County Court at Law Judge Amy Smith or County Judge Robert Newsom for a search warrant for a blood draw. Judge Newsom said the new policy would result in stronger cases to prosecute
- More Fun Facts About Sr’s Center Weekly Activities!
- Cumby Man Jailed On Felony Theft Warrant
- Five Arrested Over the Weekend On Felony Controlled Substance Charges
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Assault-Impeding Breathing Of Family Member
- North Hopkins-South Sulphur VFD Receives Donation To Help With Construction Of New Station
- James Baxter