The Wildcats’ team tennis squad, 0-1 in district play, has a tough assignment as they attempt to even their district record this week. The Wildcats hit the road to play Hallsville Tuesday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. The Wildcats may make up a non-district match that was originally scheduled for this past Saturday afternoon at Van. The match may take place this coming Saturday.
- County Historical Commission Appointments, Contracts Approved By Commissioners Court
- Beaumont Woman Jailed On Felony Theft Charge
- Richardson Man Arrested In Dallas On Hopkins County Warrant
- Lady Cats Golfer Mariam Tran Finishes State Golf Tournament Just 3 Over Par
- Sulphur Springs School Boards Approves Coaches Changes Submitted by AD Greg Owens
- Lady Cats Softball Fans Note Time Change for Regional Quarterfinal Playoff Game 1 Wednesday