At a regular meeting Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. at the Courthouse, the Hopkins County Commissioners Court is scheduled to have public hearings on its’ 2015 fiscal year budget and on the tax rate for the budget. The tax rate is rising just over 5-cents per $100 valuation. The court will also consider purchasing a used fire truck from the Brinker Volunteer Fire Department.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets District Victory At Home Over Hallsville, 60-46, Tuesday Night
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Wins Defensive Struggle At Hallsville, 33-29, Tuesday Night
- Jan. 26 COVID-19 Update: 3 Fatalities, 37 New Cases, 20 Recoveries
- Wildcats Soccer Team Preps For Start Of District Play With A Non-District Win Over Pleasant Grove Tuesday Night
- Maria Pereira
- Welding Project at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs