At Monday night’s meeting of the Hopkins County Memorial Hospital board, past president Joe Bob Burgin received a plaque for his four-years of service as president of the board. In other business the board approved budgeted vital sign monitors for the third floor of the hospital and non-budgeted computer access licenses for NextGen users for Memorial Clinic. The board also approved the hiring of two full time employees for the Information Technology Department. During public forum, the board heard a presentation on pet therapy.
- Hopkins County Oct. 26 COVID-19 Update: 11 Recoveries, 8 New Cases
- Road Materials Bids, Equipment Purchase Approved By Hopkins County Commissioners Court
- Tony Glasscock
- One Sports Event Postponed, One Takes Place On This Rainy Game Day Monday, Oct. 26
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner On Coach’s Show After Friday Win At Mount Pleasant
- Winnsboro Man Accused Of Assaulting Wife For Throwing His Beer Out