At Monday night’s meeting of the Hopkins County Memorial Hospital board, past president Joe Bob Burgin received a plaque for his four-years of service as president of the board. In other business the board approved budgeted vital sign monitors for the third floor of the hospital and non-budgeted computer access licenses for NextGen users for Memorial Clinic. The board also approved the hiring of two full time employees for the Information Technology Department. During public forum, the board heard a presentation on pet therapy.
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding
- Independence Concert is Back! July 3 by SS Symphony League
- 2 Hopkins County Men Returned To Jail On Felony Charge
- 2021 SSHS Wildcat Football Season Tickets To Be Sold Online