CRASH was a great success! 18 readers came to the library and read to 71 kids. Thanks to all who participated and shared their love of reading with the kids! Readers are Heroes!
Dan Flynn – 2nd Amendment
- Brashear Man Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant
- July 7 COVID-19 Update: 2 New Positive Cases In Hopkins County
- DCTF Magazine Picks Former Wildcat McSheffery’s Commerce 6th in District
- Powdery Mildew Symptoms of Cucurbits (Cucumbers, Squash, Watermelons)
- Practice Safe Summer Measures — Heat-Related Illness Is Nothing To Joke About
- Woman Jailed On Felony Warrants
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Do you agree with the City of Sulphur Springs decision to cancel 4th of July Celebrations? (pick up to two)
- Yes (58%)
- No (23%)
- The decision was fair. (10%)
- I wasn't going anyway. (7%)
- The decision was unfair. (1%)
Thanks for voting!