About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
Article Archives by Month
- Tennis Camp a Success July 29, 2014
- Angels Advance With Two Wins July 29, 2014
- Wildcats Marching Band’s Percussion and Color Guard got a Four-Day Jump July 28, 2014
- Norman’s Getting Better July 28, 2014
- Coming in August, Something New July 28, 2014
- COBWEBS AND GOLIATH GROUPERS AUGUST 7th, 2014 # 1343 July 28, 2014