The Wildcats’ football team is just a little bit past the midway point of Spring Football workouts. After Monday’s (May 6) session, Head Football Coach Greg Owens said he was not happy with Monday workouts. He said teaching was going on but he said players were dragging with not much fire or energy. Still Coach Owens said generally good stuff was happening. He said players were learning and were getting valuable reps. He said the players had been divided into two groups based on their age and experience level to avoid mismatches. Coach Owens said he could see progress. He is also beginning to mix in special teams stuff. Coach Owens said Monday they worked on extra point kicking, field goals, punting and kick offs. Large parts of practice are videotaped and he said video sessions afterward with the players are very productive.
- Como-Pickton Students Selected as Texas FFA Foundation Ambassadors
- PJC sees 450 spring semester graduates
- Channel 18 News: Monday, May 20, 2019
- Head Coach Greg Owens and Coordinators Comment on Friday’s Spring Game
- Amazon Truck Trailer Fire Reduces I-30 West To 1 Lane For Nearly 6 Hours Sunday
- Trees, Power Lines Took Brunt Of Saturday’s Storm; More Storms Possible
- Judy Gammill
- Dawn (Payne) Cerretani
- Traffic Stop Results In 2 Controlled Substance Arrests
- Paris Woman Accused Of Having Child In Vehicle When Arrested For DWI
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My rain gauge...
- Floated away... (44%)
- Full, and I can't make it out there to empty it. (38%)
- I just look at the water level on my boots. (13%)
- When I want to know, I drive down MLK near downtown. (6%)
Thanks for voting!