There is a date change for the Arbala United Methodist Church Annual Fish Fry Fundraiser and Auction. The event will now be held Saturday, May 4th, 2019, beginning at 5:00PM. There will be fish, hushpuppies, and more. The Auction is scheduled to begin at 6:30PM. The event takes place at the Arbala Community Center. For more details, please contact Pastor Daniel Lewis at 214-587-2361.
- Brandt Forester, Alice Bondurant Recognized As Top Miller Grove 8th Graders
- Harrison Fite, Hanna Reyes Named Sulphur Bluff High School Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Sulphur Bluff Recognizes Top Students At Awards Program
- The 50th Anniversary of the Hopkins County World Champion Stew Contest
- Rickey Ray Morton
- Wildcats Baseball Coach Jerrod Hammack Wraps Up Season on Coaches Show Saturday
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Brashear Baptist Church VBS has ‘Athens’ theme June 3-7
- Willie Mae Berry Harris
- 2 Picked Up In Other Counties On Hopkins County Warrants
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My rain gauge...
- Floated away... (44%)
- Full, and I can't make it out there to empty it. (38%)
- I just look at the water level on my boots. (13%)
- When I want to know, I drive down MLK near downtown. (6%)
Thanks for voting!