The Wildcats’ baseball team will have Greenville week this week. The Wildcats travel to Greenville on this game day Tuesday (April 9). Friday night they will host the Lions at Wildcat Park. Tuesday in Greenville, there will be a JV game at 4 p.m. The varsity games begins at 7 p.m. The Wildcats are 2-7 in district play and they are tied with Greenville in fifth place. Royse City is 3-6 and they are in fourth place, the last playoff spot. Wildcats Baseball Coach Jerrod Hammack says the Wildcats have got to start winning district games. He says the team will continue to work to get better. Coach Hammack says he believes the team will again hit like they did early this season. He says it’s a matter of confidence acknowledging that some of the players don’t have a lot of confidence right now. Coach Hammack says that confidence has to be earned. In an earlier district game, the Wildcats defeated Greenville 9-2 at Wildcat Park back on March 15.
- 22 Personnel Changes Approved For SSISD During Monday Meeting
- SSHS Dairy Team Advances To State Contest
- Commissioners Court Approves Disaster Relief grant services provider, Communications Funding
- Channel 18 News: Monday, April 22, 2019
- Concert Benefit for Caston Stewart on Saturday May 4
- Jay Hodge Chevrolet to Host Corvette Club
- Yantis ISD Board of Trustees Candidate Profiles
- Country’s Jake Penrod “King of Texas Twang”Appears at the Reilly Springs Jamboree
- Robert Michael “Shorty” Kephart
- Early Voting Begins Today In City Council, School Board Elections
Ye Olde KSST Poll
- Staying local, finding eggs here in Hopkins County. (72%)
- Meh... (22%)
- Ill be on the road... again. (6%)
Thanks for voting!