According to Oscar Aguilar, a committee has arranged for music, food and the flavor of Mexico to be enjoyed and celebrated in downtown Sulphur Springs on Saturday May 4, 2019 starting at 12 noon. At least one dozen musical acts will be entertaining throughout the local 12-hour Cinco de Mayo festival.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Saltillo High School’s Senior Class Awards, Recognition
- Meet Author Majel Reddick, Contestant for Ms. Hopkins County Senior
- Rickey Ray Morton
- SCU: Wanted Man Spotted Walking Down Street
- Woman Arrested After Allegedly Swallowing Glass Container of Suspected THC
- Police Investigating Early Morning Residential Robbery
- Continuing the Arnold Legacy
- Tradin’ Post for Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019
- Mary “Nell” (Irons) Stokes
- Larry Danielson Sr
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My rain gauge...
- Floated away... (44%)
- Full, and I can't make it out there to empty it. (38%)
- I just look at the water level on my boots. (13%)
- When I want to know, I drive down MLK near downtown. (6%)
Thanks for voting!