A report of a suspicious vehicle on South Broadway led a DPS officer as well as county officials to contact the two occupants of the vehicle. During contact, the driver David Lee Welch, age 35, appeared nervous, and consent was given to search the vehicle. During the search, a clear plastic baggie was found, that appeared to contain methamphetamine “ice”. Both the driver and passenger, Heidi Welch, both from Benton Arkansas, were placed into custody and transported to Hopkins County jail. David Lee Welch remains in jail, with his current bond amount of $11,000 and Heidi Welch has a bond set at $10.000.
- Blue Blazes Fundraiser
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Ladycat Softball Heads To Royse City For District Opener
- Wildcat Baseball Travels To Mount Pleasant
- Soccer: Game Day Tuesday March 19th
- North Hopkins Baseball Wins District Opener
- Community Meeting For City Trails Planning Announced
- Thee Treehouse School Creative Writing Students Write, Study All Genres
- PJC: PTK Induction Held On PJC Campus
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!