If you are turning 65 years old, you will be eligible for Medicare soon. The free “Understanding Medicare Benefits” seminar is being offered in Sulphur Springs on Tuesday February 19, 2019 at 1pm at the Senior Citizens Center, 150 MLK Drive. It is for education only and will include Q and A session. Reserve space by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wildcats Baseball Wins Third Straight In Attempt To Get Back Into Playoff Picture
- Lady Cats Softball Team Hangs On To Defeat Texas High, Wins District Championship
- PJC Again Participating In East Texas Giving Day
- Grand Jury Indictments For April 2019: Part 2
- Erik Wayne Stewart
- Thomas “Tom” Melton Howell
- Man Jailed After Spitting Snuff on Woman
- Channel 18 News: Friday, April 19, 2019
- Lady Cats Track Team Wins Area Meet, Six Lady Cats Qualify for Regional Meet
- Wildcats Track Team Qualified Six For Regional Meet In Seven Events, Finishes Sixth at Area Meet