If you are turning 65 years old, you will be eligible for Medicare soon. The free “Understanding Medicare Benefits” seminar is being offered in Sulphur Springs on Tuesday February 19, 2019 at 1pm at the Senior Citizens Center, 150 MLK Drive. It is for education only and will include Q and A session. Reserve space by calling 903-571-6750.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Soccer: Wildcats, Lady Cats Lose to Lindale
- Wildcats Face John Tyler in Bi-District 7 pm Tuesday at Wills Point
- James Edward (Jim) Tucker
- Tradin’ Post for Friday, February 15th, 2019
- Channel 18 News: Friday, February 15, 2019
- ‘Heart Month’ Feature is Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital in Sulphur Springs
- Roberts Named Citizen of the Year at 93rd Annual Chamber of Commerce Banquet; A Number of Awards Presented at “Love Makes the World Go Round” Event
- Hearts of Life Animal Rescue Presents Jeremy for Adoption
- Alexander Files for Place 4 on Sulphur Springs City Council
- Donnie Ray Yates