Pastor Mike Haun and the congregation of Tabernacle Baptist Church supports the ministry of Jason and Jaime Brewer and their family, who for six years have served as missionaries in Papua, New Guinea. The Tabernacle Baptist Church congregation is planning a 42 Tournament on Saturday February 23, with the purpose of raising needed funds for the continued support of the Jason Brewer Ministry. Through Wycliffe Bible Translators, this ministry supports Bible translation efforts for a linguistically diverse population of over 830 languages within a country approximately the size of California. Jason is a pilot serving some of the most remote mountainous and jungle locations in the country. Jaime serves in the Human Resources Department as a Recruiter, communicating with worldwide Wycliffe organizations about meeting the needs and accomplishing the work of Bible translation for the people in Papua, New Guinea. If you would like to enter the straight 42 tournament, register early at $25 for a 2-person team, or register at the door for $30 per team. Dominoes, tables and lunch will be provided. Phone Pastor Haun at the church for more information, 903-866-2315.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Seven Lady Cats Basketball Players Make All-District Team With One Superlative
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Coach Talk: Rebounding a Key in Wildcat Bi-District Win
- Saltillo Lady Lions Season Ends in Regional Quarterfinal Loss
- Mae Lou Dial Lewis
- Bobbie Jean Worsham
- Video Presentation: Chamber of Commerce Membership Banquet 2019
- Home Invasion Suspect Sought by Hopkins County Sheriff’s Investigators
- Miller Grove FFA Students Enter Livestock, Welding Projects in County Show
- Award-Winning Exhibit at A&M-Commerce March 11
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I have a date for Valentines Day!
- Yes (43%)
- No (34%)
- It's a made-up holiday anyway... (23%)
Thanks for voting!