Hopkins County Fire Department will celebrate 20 years of service with an open house 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Friday, January 4, 2019, at the County Fire Station, 1286 Texas Street in Sulphur Springs. Andy Endsley, County Fire Chief, invites the public to the come and go event. At 2 p.m. a Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting and remarks by County Judge Robert Newsom are scheduled.
- Tira News March 22, 2019
- Ladycat Softball Wins Second District Game
- Channel 18 News: Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Ray Fellows
- Road Debris Results in Multiple Crashes, 2-hour Closure of I-30
- 4,799 Head Of Cattle Sold At NETBIO Pre-Conditioned Calf & Yearling Sale
- Driving On Shoulder Results In Stop, Controlled Substance Arrest
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at the Veterans Memorial
- Coach Cipoletta Already Thinking of Next Year
- Kelvrick Devone Person
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!