Hopkins County Fire Department will celebrate 20 years of service with an open house 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Friday, January 4, 2019, at the County Fire Station, 1286 Texas Street in Sulphur Springs. Andy Endsley, County Fire Chief, invites the public to the come and go event. At 2 p.m. a Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting and remarks by County Judge Robert Newsom are scheduled.
- Jury Panel for Tuesday, January 22, 2019, in 62nd District Court Canceled
- Basketball: Coaches Show Review of Wildcats and Lady Cats Friday Night Play; Tuesday Night Game
- Soccer Recap: Wildcats and Lady Cats in Tournament Play
- Leta York
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, January 21st, 2019
- Channel 18 News: Monday, January 21, 2019
- Winners of Winter “42” Tourney at Seniors Ctr.
- Harlan Willey
- Free Tax Aide Program Begins Feb 3 at Wesley UMC
- Updated – Historical Photo Quiz #3
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My New Years Resolution for 2019 is...
- keep it all to myself, and make a few changes (49%)
- to do nothing. Cheers! (49%)
- to spam social media with lofty goals (2%)
Thanks for voting!