Heart of Hope, a local pregnancy resource center, recently received a $1,000 donation from the Sulphur Springs Corvette Club. The local 501(c)3 charity located at 407 S. Davis St in Sulphur Springs is a FREE pregnancy resource center offering support to the mother and father. Director Pat Phillips stated, “At the center, we offer free pregnancy test, one free sonogram, and parenting classes if the mother and/or father are interested.” Pat started as a volunteer since the center’s beginning and now is director of the facility along with her husband and co-director, Stephen Phillips. They are proud to offer their services free of charge to the community as they are supported by donations from individuals as well as organizations like the Corvette Club. For more information about their services, or if you would like to make a donation, call (903)440-1665.
- Winnsboro Police Report February 11-17, 2019
- Soccer Coaches Review Tuesday Losses to Mount Pleasant
- Carrillo Comments on Lady Cats Tuesday Win
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- Game Day: Wildcats Enter Playoffs Tonight Against John Tyler
- Sulphur Springs All-Sports Banquet is Being Eliminated to be Replaced by Individual Sports Format
- Sulphur Springs UIL Academic Team Earns 2nd at Hallville Meet
- Oak Wilt Disease Threatens Texas Oaks in Spring
- Cumby FFA Chapter Members Enter Projects in the Jr. Market Show
- Jan Paul “J. B.” Benedict
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I have a date for Valentines Day!
- Yes (43%)
- No (34%)
- It's a made-up holiday anyway... (23%)
Thanks for voting!