The 23rd Annual Lights of Life Tree Lighting featured the Water Oak Elementary School Kids, SSHS Jazz Band, and the CHRISTUS Physicians Choir, Santa, and Lights of Life Campaign Chairs Holly and Tanner Ragan. Meredith Caddell, Director of the Health Care Foundation, welcomed all to the event that includes luminaries provided in memory or honor of a number of individuals as well as the lighting of the tree at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital.
Terrell v.s. Lady Cats 5:45PM Game Time
- Channel 18 News Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Game Day: Wildcats Take on #1 6-A Denton Guyer; Lady Cats Host Idabel, Oklahoma
- Man Sentenced to 4-Years in TDJC
- Video Presentation: Lions Club Christmas Parade 2018
- A&M-Commerce Opera Production of “Serse” Wins National Competition
- Santa, Lights, A Bright Monday Night in the City
- Tuesday Forecast
- A & M University-Commerce Fall Commencement Set for December 14 and 15, 2018
- Channel 18 News Monday, December 10, 2018
Ye Olde KSST Poll
The Christmas Tree on Celebration Plaza...
- Perfect, absolutely love it! (43%)
- It's ok, I don't ever get that close to it. (22%)
- It's ageing, and needs some sprucing up... get it? sprucing? (17%)
- Bah humbug! (17%)
Thanks for voting!