The 23rd Annual Lights of Life Tree Lighting featured the Water Oak Elementary School Kids, SSHS Jazz Band, and the CHRISTUS Physicians Choir, Santa, and Lights of Life Campaign Chairs Holly and Tanner Ragan. Meredith Caddell, Director of the Health Care Foundation, welcomed all to the event that includes luminaries provided in memory or honor of a number of individuals as well as the lighting of the tree at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital.
- Sunday Forecast
- Saltillo Lions Win District Championship
- Connie M. Dollins
- Lady Cats Win First Five Games of 2019 Season
- Margie Ree McQueen
- Saturday Forecast
- Meal A Day Menu: Feb 18th – 22nd
- Soccer: Wildcats, Lady Cats Lose to Lindale
- Wildcats Face John Tyler in Bi-District 7 pm Tuesday at Wills Point
- James Edward (Jim) Tucker
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I have a date for Valentines Day!
- Yes (43%)
- No (34%)
- It's a made-up holiday anyway... (23%)
Thanks for voting!