A fundraiser has begun which will benefit the Sulphur Springs Seniors Center Building Fund. According to Karon Weatherman, one-pound bags of freshly shelled pecans from Greentree Pecan Farm in Corsicana are being offered for $11 per bag, just in time for holiday baking. Profits from the sale of the pecans will go to the building fund. You can drop by the Seniors Center, place your order and pre-pay for the pecans now. The entire order will be delivered to the Sulphur Springs Seniors Center in early November 2018. Once the pecans arrive in Sulphur Springs, you can pick up your order. Susan Vaughn, a Meal a Day delivery volunteer, heads up the fundraiser committee.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Local Walk One of a World-wide Effort to Raise Awareness Regarding Human Trafficking
- Kelly Sutton
- Video Presentation: Lady Cat Volleyball Senior Night 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Saturday, October 20th, 2018
- Saturday Forecast
- Much To Be Thankful For: Local Club invites YOU to join in the Festivities
- Wildcats Suffer First Loss of Season
- Lady Cats Defeat Mt Pleasant 3-0 Friday
- Rain or Shine: YOU can Help-A-Child on Saturday
- Sulphur Springs Corvette Club Corvettes on the Plaza October 27, 2018
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I had a Cushman Scooter years ago...
- I was not that lucky. (79%)
- Yes I did. (21%)
Thanks for voting!