Patriot Day, September 11 at 9 a.m. at the Fire Academy located on Sharon Ln in Sulphur Springs, academy students conducted a solemn remembrance of September 11, 2001 when 19 militants associated with the Islamic extremist group al-Qaeda hijacked four airplanes and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States. Two of the planes were flown into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, a third plane hit the Pentagon just outside Washington, D.C., and the fourth plane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Almost 3,000 people were killed during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- Seven Lady Cats Basketball Players Make All-District Team With One Superlative
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Coach Talk: Rebounding a Key in Wildcat Bi-District Win
- Saltillo Lady Lions Season Ends in Regional Quarterfinal Loss
- Mae Lou Dial Lewis
- Bobbie Jean Worsham
- Video Presentation: Chamber of Commerce Membership Banquet 2019
- Home Invasion Suspect Sought by Hopkins County Sheriff’s Investigators
- Miller Grove FFA Students Enter Livestock, Welding Projects in County Show
- Award-Winning Exhibit at A&M-Commerce March 11
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I have a date for Valentines Day!
- Yes (43%)
- No (34%)
- It's a made-up holiday anyway... (23%)
Thanks for voting!