The Wildcats’ basketball team advanced into the Regional Quarterfinals with a 58-41 win over Frisco Lone Star Friday night in Princeton. The Wildcats built their lead in every quarter. The Wildcats led by 5, 16-11 after one quarter. They increased the lead 12 points, 32-20 after outscoring the Rangers 16-9 in the second quarter. The lead went up to 15 points at 43-28 after the Wildcats outscored Lone Star 11-8 in the third quarter. The Wildcats outscored the Rangers 15-13 in the fourth quarter to increase the lead at the end to 17 points, 58-41. Godsgift Ezedinma led the Wildcats with 21 points including 3 three-pointers. Keaston Willis added 14 points including a pair of threes. Victor Iwuakor scored 9 points. Michael Jefferson had 7 points with one three point basket. Sadaidriene Day Day Hall scored 4 points. Xavier Cork scored 2 points. The Rangers got 16 points from Marvin Mims who hit 4 three-pointers. The win marked a milestone for the Wildcats. It was their 30th win of the season. Their season record is 30-4. They now play the winner of the Royse City and Prosper game.
- Chamber Connection March 21, 2018
- Thursday Forecast
- SSHS Coach Talk: Baseball, Softball, Soccer
- Panthers Defeat Yantis; Lady Lions Lost at Rivercrest
- Channel 18 News, March 21, 2018
- Sulphur Springs Man Injured in Oklahoma Accident Monday
- Teri (Orinthia Jean Terrell) Coleman
- Majel Reddick is Quilt Winner in Senior Citizen’s Center Fundraiser
- “Human Trafficking: It’s Closer Than You Think” Presentation at SSMS
- PJC Regents Approve Associate Degree in Surgical Technology
Ye Olde KSST Poll
St. Patrick's Day means to me...
- Just another day. (67%)
- I might venture out with some green on... and celebrate some. (13%)
- Staying home and avoiding any and all revelers (7%)
- Green Beer, Corned Beef, Cabbage, Green Shamrocks... (3%)
- Sending up a personal thanks to St. P for chasing those snakes. (3%)
- Green beer is gross. (3%)
- Getting a free pass to pinch people. (3%)
Thanks for voting!