A donation for Ceely made by Roy King on behalf of the Star Nuckolls Foundation was presented to Lacy Stout. Star’s legacy lives on in helping others, stated King. One hundred percent (100%) of all donations made to the Star Nuckolls Foundation go to qualified cancer patients.
- Channel 18 News Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Brenda Joyce Clark
- PJC Regents Make Additions to Core Curriculum
- Perot Museum Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Summer-Themed Activities, Extended Hours, Discounts MAY 25-28
- Video Presentation: Dairy Festival Queens Dinner 2018
- Meal A Day Needs Volunteer Cooks for Wednesday, Thursday; Route Driver for Monday
- A “Salute to Excellence” For All Area Graduates of the Class of 2018!
- Two Buys, Two Dates, One Arrest
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018:
- Capacity Attendance at Annual Reilly Springs Cemetery Memorial Day
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Dairy Festival 2018: I'm looking forward to...
- Balloon Glow (24%)
- The Parade (24%)
- Ice-Cream Freeze Off (22%)
- Carnival (12%)
- The Dairy Festival Queen Pageant (10%)
- Milking Contest (4%)
- The Jr. Dairy Show (4%)
Thanks for voting!