Guaranty Bank and Trust sponsored and served this week’s community meal at the First United Methodist Church. The meal included meat loaf, Mexican hominy, garlic green beans, garden salad, French bread as well as peach cobbler crisp and a sugar-free chocolate dessert. If you or your business would like to participate in Dinner Bell, call FUMC at (903) 885-2185.
- Channel 18 News Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Thursday, May 24th, 2018:
- Profile: Johanna Hicks…Her Life Makes a “Dairy” Good Story!
- PJC Adult Education Holds Recognition Ceremony
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report May 9-15, 2018
- Wednesday Forecast
- Runoff Final: Republicans Elect Davis, Treasurer; Anglin, Commissioner Precinct 2
- May Primary Runoff Through Early Voting
- Channel 18 News Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Brenda Joyce Clark
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Dairy Festival 2018: I'm looking forward to...
- Balloon Glow (24%)
- The Parade (24%)
- Ice-Cream Freeze Off (22%)
- Carnival (12%)
- The Dairy Festival Queen Pageant (10%)
- Milking Contest (4%)
- The Jr. Dairy Show (4%)
Thanks for voting!