Autumn Wind sponsored and served the weekly community meal served each Wednesday at the FUMC. The volunteers served several delicious options including smothered chicken, garden salad and vegetables, and peach cobbler crisp. If you or your business would like to take part in Dinner Bell, call FUMC at (903) 885-2185.
- Boyer Signs Soccer Letter of Intent
- Channel 18 News Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- Sam Rayburn Speaker Series to Host Author, Activist
- Saltillo Lions Advance to Area with Win Against Avinger
- Game Day: Wildcat Basketball at Bi-District
- Doris Faye Sharper Brooks
- Republican Presidents’ Day Forum & Fundraiser
- Early Voting Underway; Candidates, Signs Must be 100ft from Voting Site
- Sammy Clifton
- Local Man Arrested Following Undercover Investigation
Ye Olde KSST Poll
If you say, ’I invite you,’ that means...
- You pay. (76%)
- They pay. (13%)
- Split the check (11%)
Thanks for voting!