Graveside services for Frank R. Bell, age 75, of Sulphur Springs will be conducted at 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at the Sulphur Springs City Cemetery with Rev. C. J. Duffy officiating. There will be no formal visitation. Pallbearers will be Mike Phillips, Don Bell, Butch Adams, Craig Seymore, Paul Lee Loyd, Jerry Ray Moss, Talley Bell and Lex Cunningham. Mr. Bell passed away Monday, September 25, 2017 at Carriage House Manor. He was born on August 22, 1942 in Henrico County, Virginia, the son of Joe Warren Bell and Nara Fina Chaney Bell. He was married to Linda Sue Lacy for 58 years. She survives. Mr. Bell was an automotive parts salesman and a member of Davis Street Baptist Church. In addition to his wife he is survived by his son, Brian Bell, granddaughter, Kara Ballard and husband Dustin, great-grandsons, Dawson and Dylan Ballard all of Sulphur Springs. Arrangements are under the direction of West Oaks Funeral Home. www.westoaksfuneralhome.com
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wednesday Forecast
- Argyle vs Liberty-Eylau at Prim Stadium Friday Night September 28, 2018
- Lady Cats Slip to 0-2 in District Following Loss to Lindale
- Channel 18 News Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Wildcat Football: Coordinators Review Royse City Game
- Game Day: Lady Cat Volleyball at Lindale; Team Tennis Match Moved to Wednesday
- Subscribe to KSST Radio YouTube Channel to View News and Sports
- ‘The Write Stuff’ from Young Publishers Class at Thee Treehouse Christian School
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, September 25th, 2018
- A Glimpse of Some Fun and Interesting Activities at the Sulphur Springs Sr. Center to Benefit the Community
Ye Olde KSST Poll
How do you feel about the 2018 Stew Shirt Design? Click all that apply.
- Nope, don't like it at all. (30%)
- meh... It's ok (17%)
- It's good, I like it. (15%)
- Bring back the Stew Pot!!! (14%)
- Excellent! One of the best! (10%)
- Last years was better. (8%)
- I would have changed a few things..... (3%)
- I like it so much, I'm getting a tattoo of it. (2%)
Thanks for voting!