Dr. I L Balkcom is improving and may be able to undergo surgery next week. Following a severe heart attack earlier this month, Dr. I L Balkcom remains in Baylor, Scott & White Medical Center, Plano, also known as The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano, according to a member of the board of the Hopkins County Hospital District. Dr. Balkcom is a family practice physician at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Sulphur Springs and is well known for his performances with the Northeast Texas Choral Society. Dr. Balkcom suffered his heart attack Tuesday afternoon at his office. Dr. Balkcom was treated locally and at Plano Heart Hospital by Advanced Heart Care’s Dr. Jai Varma.
- Tradin’ Post, Tuesday, September 26th, 2017
- Arthur F. Deiterich, Jr.
- City to Test Warning Sirens Monday September 25th, 2017 at Noon
- Tradin’ Post, Monday, September 25th, 2017
- Dinner Bell Menu For September 27, 2017
- Forecast for Monday September 25th, 2017
- Celo Dean Ferguson
- Ms. Texas Senior Patsy Crist: A Talented Lady Representing Hopkins County Well
- Kaufman’s Flacon Steel America Seeks Welders, Fitters, Inspectors
- Sunday Forecast
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Wildcat Football Game at the new Prim... (Click all that Apply)
- I wanna see the new stadium (33%)
- Yes! I'm in! (25%)
- Not coming. (25%)
- I might... Not sure yet. (8%)
- I hope the Wildcats Win! (8%)
Thanks for voting!