For Sale: Children’s puzzles 25 cents each. Regular puzzles 500-1000 pc. $1 each. Five dolls $10 each. Lots of VCR movies and music CDs $1 each. John Wayne VCR movies $5 each. See at 722 Calvert Street Apt 3 or phone 903-335-8579.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Helen Lavonne Wells
- Cold, Wet Weather Does Not Stymie NETBIO Sale
- Hearts of Life Presents Sara for Adoption
- Roberts Files for SSISD Board; Johnson Will Not File for Re-election
- Historical Photo Quiz #4
- Chamber Connection January 17, 2019
- Thursday Forecast
- PJC-Sulphur Springs Spring Semester Begins Tuesday
- Basketball: Wildcats, Lady Cats Coaches Commend Teams in Mt Pleasant Victories
- Saltillo Lady Lions Ranked #25 in Class A; Lions Win; Panthers Defeat Como-Pickton
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My New Years Resolution for 2019 is...
- keep it all to myself, and make a few changes (49%)
- to do nothing. Cheers! (49%)
- to spam social media with lofty goals (2%)
Thanks for voting!