Walking on the wrong side of the road is dangerous and especially if you have contraband on your person. Quentin Adis Latham, 17, of Sulphur Springs was stopped by Sulphur Springs Police. He did possess contraband. He was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 3, more than 28-grams but less than 200-grams in a Drug Free Zone. He also was charged with less than 2oz of marijuana. He is in Hopkins County Jail being held on $17,000 in bonds.
- Colonel Grady Fisher
- Weather Cancels Saturday Ice Bowl for Wildcat Soccer
- Saltillo Lady Lions, Lions Defeat Avery
- Lady Tigers Strong Second Quarter Defeats Lady Cats
- Wildcats Survive Texas High Second Half Surge
- Updated – Historical Photo Quiz #2
- TxDOT Work Plan For January 21-25, 2019 in Hopkins, Franklin, Hunt, Rains, Delta, Lamar, and Red River Counties
- County Commissioners Work Sessions Set for Thurday
- Saturday Forecast
- Cumby ISO Rating Lowered From 7/9 to 4 as of February 1, 2019
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My New Years Resolution for 2019 is...
- keep it all to myself, and make a few changes (49%)
- to do nothing. Cheers! (49%)
- to spam social media with lofty goals (2%)
Thanks for voting!