The Wildcats’ basketball team tied the school record for wins in a season by defeating Hallsville, 54-45 at Hallsville Tuesday night. The win was the Wildcats 25th of the season. They are 10-2 in district play and 25-6 for the season. Victor Iwuakor led the Wildcats in scoring with 18 points and Bryson Lynn added 17 points. Keaston Willis scored 8 points. The Wildcats finished second in the district. They will face North Forney in bi-district action at Lindale next Tuesday night at 7 p.m. The Wildcats can break the school record for wins in a season with a bi-district victory.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hopkins County
- National Weather Service Issues Tornado Watch for 15 Counties Including Hunt amd Delta; Hopkins Not Currently Included
- Sunday Forecast
- Civil Rights Era Icons on Campus to Honor Dr. David Arlington Talbot
- Video: Hay Producers Urged to Consider Quality Over Quantity
- Cooper Man Sentenced to Seven Years in TDCJ
- Drunkenness Leads to Arrest for Drug Warrant
- Janice Elaine Smith
- Ray Owens
- SSHS Soccer Season Ends in Bi-District Play