The Wildcats’ basketball team tied the school record for wins in a season by defeating Hallsville, 54-45 at Hallsville Tuesday night. The win was the Wildcats 25th of the season. They are 10-2 in district play and 25-6 for the season. Victor Iwuakor led the Wildcats in scoring with 18 points and Bryson Lynn added 17 points. Keaston Willis scored 8 points. The Wildcats finished second in the district. They will face North Forney in bi-district action at Lindale next Tuesday night at 7 p.m. The Wildcats can break the school record for wins in a season with a bi-district victory.
- Former Local Radio Personality Enters Guilty Plea
- Harness Sentenced in Cattle Theft
- Channel 18 News, Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Game Day: Lady Cats Enter Bi-District at Lovejoy
- Hopkins County Grand Jury Hands Up 56 Indictments
- Wireless Communication Devices Not Allowed Within 100-FT of Voting Stations
- Hearts of Life Animal Rescue Introduces Rufus
- “Spring Concert” Holds Songs, Surprises and Celebration…20 Years of NE Texas Choral Society
- Cold, Rain Credited for Lowering Early Vote Numbers Wednesday
- Truck-Tractor Driver Had 160 lbs of Marijuana in Sleeper Berth
Ye Olde KSST Poll
You set the microwave for 30 seconds, but remove your food after 20 seconds..
- Clear the remaining 10 seconds to be courteous to the next user. (65%)
- Leave the extra 10 seconds as a gift to the next user. (35%)
Thanks for voting!