Sulphur Bluff ISD Soft Non-Emergency Lock Down – As Hopkins County Sheriff Deputies, Investigators, County and State Bloodhounds, and DPS Helicopter pursue John Maxwell of Paris. A warrant for Maxwell was issued in Austin, TX. Maxwell fled on foot after a traffic stop on FM 71 this morning at 7:51 AM. More to follow.
- Channel 18 News Friday, January 19, 2018
- Soccer Game Day: Wildcats, Lady Cats in Tournament Play
- Video Interview: Craig Johnson Files for Place 1 Sulphur Springs City Council
- Video Presentation: Justin Davidson Files for Place 1 Sulphur Springs City Council
- Basketball Game Day: Wildcats, Lady Cats
- Aguilar Files for Re-election to Sulphur Springs City Council Place 3
- Three SSHS BPA Members Qualify for State Competition
- Incumbent Wright Files for SSISD Board
- Marijuana in Plain Sight Opens Door to Arrest
- Local Man Arrested for Selling Meth in a Drug Free Zone
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Winter Weather: Should Area School Districts Close?
- Yes (83%)
- No (17%)
Thanks for voting!