Garrett Glass, an officer at Guaranty Bank and Trust, is also a Lions Club member. He joined Enola Gay on the KSST Morning Show to announce the 9th annual Lions Club Christmas Light Parade on Friday December 2, 2016 at 6:30 pm. This year’s presenting sponsor is Carriage House Manor. As in previous years, this is a nighttime parade, and all entries must be equipped with working lights. Individuals and floats are welcomed to join in. Judging will be done in three categories: Large Business, Small Business and Non-Profits (organizations/churches/schools) Entry registration must be completed by 12 noon on Tuesday November 29. There is no entry fee, however donations are welcome, please make checks payable to the Sulphur Springs Lions Club. Pick up registration forms with complete rules at the Chamber of Commerce or sponsor locations. Please, no Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus on floats, as the official Santa will make his appearance for children at the end of the parade. For details on the Lions Club Christmas Lights Parade, contact Michael Boles at 903-885-5432.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Channel 18 News Friday February 23, 2018
- Photos from the Hopkins County Junior Livestock Market Show 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, February 26th, 2018
- Wood Shows Grand Champion Goat at Junior Market Show
- Lamb Projects Make Junior Market Sale of Champions
- PJC Receives Safety Award and Scholarship for Student
- Rain Didn’t Dampen Enthusiasm at the First February NETBIO Sale
- UBER: Ridesharing Arrives in Hopkins County
- PJC-Sulphur Springs Balloting for Mr and Miss PJC Underway
- Livestock Preparedness & Recovery By Mario Villarino
Ye Olde KSST Poll
If you say, ’I invite you,’ that means...
- You pay. (76%)
- They pay. (13%)
- Split the check (11%)
Thanks for voting!