At a regular meeting Tuesday night, the Sulphur Springs City Council will be considering several ordinances on first reading dealing with items in next fiscal year’s budget. The ordinances are for an appropriations ordinance, for setting the tax rate, the water rate, the sewer rate, the sanitation rate and for authorizing updated service credits. There is also a resolution directing publication of notice of intention to issue combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation
- Dallas Man Arrested for Drugs When Deputy Responds to Possible Assault
- Drug Arrest Made at Coleman Park
- Disturbance Ends in Arrest of Sulphur Springs Man
- Sulphur Springs Man Apprehended After Attempts to Evade Arrest
- Brashear Man Arrested for Possession of Meth
- Missouri Man Arrested for Drug Possession Following Fight in Middle of Highway
- 2018 Hopkins County Dairy Festival Schedule of Events…Make Time for Fun!
- Rosemary Tucker Bailey
- Enjoying An End-of-School Tradition at Miller Grove ISD…With Lots of History and Pride
- Monday Forecast
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Dairy Festival 2018: I'm looking forward to...
- Balloon Glow (24%)
- The Parade (24%)
- Ice-Cream Freeze Off (22%)
- Carnival (12%)
- The Dairy Festival Queen Pageant (10%)
- Milking Contest (4%)
- The Jr. Dairy Show (4%)
Thanks for voting!