At a regular meeting Tuesday night, the Sulphur Springs City Council will be considering several ordinances on first reading dealing with items in next fiscal year’s budget. The ordinances are for an appropriations ordinance, for setting the tax rate, the water rate, the sewer rate, the sanitation rate and for authorizing updated service credits. There is also a resolution directing publication of notice of intention to issue combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation
- Channel 18 News Monday, December 18, 2017
- A & M-Commerce Lions Division II Football Champions
- Wreaths at Veterans Memorial
- James Calvin Wheatley
- Dinner Bell Menu For December 20, 2017
- Gerald Ray Waldrop, Jr.
- Gilbert Arrested for Murder, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Tyrese Pryor
- Melvin Green
- Leland Harness
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Will it be a white Christmas?
- No.... Snow is overrated! (40%)
- No.... but I wish. (28%)
- Yes! I believe! (18%)
- Are you nuts? It's 70 today. Not gonna snow. (14%)
Thanks for voting!