The Lady Cats’ volleyball team, 7-8 this season, will continue to prepare for the start of district play with a road match and a tournament this week. The Lady Cats have a non-district match at Paris Tuesday at 6 p.m. They’ll play in a Mt. Vernon tournament this Thursday and Saturday.
- The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has Issued a Wind Advisory, Which is in effect from 5pm this Afternoon to 6 Am CST Thursday. * Timing, Late this Afternoon Through Early tomorrow Morning. * winds, Sustained North winds of 25 to 35 MPH with Wind Gusts Between 35 and 40 MPH. * Impacts, Strong North winds May Result in Driving Difficulties on East – West Oriented Roadways, for Lightweight And High – Profile Vehicles. Strong North winds Combined With Expected Wintry Precipitation will Reduce Visibilities. In Addition, Strong North winds Combined with Cold Temperatures will Result in Wind Chill Values in the Single Digits and Teens. Precautionary/preparedness Actions A Wind Advisory Means That Sustained winds of at Least 20 to 30 MPH are Expected. Residents May Wish to Take Action to Secure Trash Cans, Lawn Furniture, and Other Lightweight Outdoor Objects That May be Blown around in the Strong winds. Individuals Outdoors Should Also be Prepared for Wind Chill Values in The Single Digits and Teens. March 4, 2015
- WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 6 AM CST THUR March 4, 2015
- Wednesday Forecast March 4, 2015
- Winter Weather Warning 3 PM Wednesday – Noon Thursday March 4, 2015
- Winter Weather Advisory for Wednesday Through Thursday at Noon March 3, 2015